A winding road, coasting the sea, takes you to the heart of Positano, where a picture postcard comes to life, a patchwork of flat and domed roofs and vine-covered stairways tumbling down to meet the gentle curve of the beach. Enjoy time at leisure and explore this elegant spot with its designer botiques, shops and seaside cafes and restaurants.
The coastal road will then take you to the fishing villages of Praiano, Furore and Conca dei Marini, and continues until it reaches Amalfi, the capital of the once maritime republic known as the Duchy of Amalfi. Scattered with bars and cafés, not to mention the many shops selling limoncello, casual clothing, souvenirs, and of course, ceramics, Amalfi delights all visitors.
However, if one would like to see more than just shops, Amalfi has some interesting sights to explore: the most spectacular cathedral along the coast, the paper factory and its museum. There are also some highly recommended restaurants, such as Lido Azzuro, Ciccio Cielo Mare e Terra or Il Pesce d'oro, that serve only local cuisine (in particular, fish); for the more refined type, you can try the restaurant La Caravella that holds one Michelin star.
After your visit of Amalfi we will proceed back to Sorrento, a town where the seaside vocation is given historical depth by its wealth of Renaissance palazzi and Romanesque churches. Time will be given to buy the typical inlaid wood boxes, which make the perfect gift for any occasion, limoncello, ceramics, lemon soaps and perfumes.
- Spectacular landscapes and architecture
- Delighful local cuisine
- Time at leisure to shop and explore
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283