Day 1 – Pompeii Sorrento Positano
Early morning transfer from your hotel in Rome to the Amalfi Coast. En route, stop in Pompeii and visit one of the most incredible archaeological sites in the world. Continue to Sorrento and enjoy a tasteful lunch in a typical trattoria. After lunch, time at leisure in Sorrento and transfer to Positano. The tour includes 2-hour guided tour of Pompeii with a professional licensed guide. Overnight in Positano.
Day 2 – Positano Amalfi Coast
Today, enjoy the visit of one of the most intriguing coastlines in the world. Amalfi, Praiano, Minori, Vietri... small houses all huddling on top of each other, breathtaking cliffs, lemon and olive trees, small beaches, Saracen and medieval watch towers, narrow roads make this place unique in the world, so precious to be included in the Unesco World Heritage List. Return to hotel. Overnight in Positano.
Day 3 – Day at leisure
Enjoy a day at leisure and shopping in Positano or sun-tanning on the beach. Overnight in Positano.
Day 4 – Capri
Today, catch the ferry or hydrofoil to reach Capri where you will be assisted by a local tour guide. Return to Positano by hydrofoil; the tickets for the hydrofoil and the local transportation in Capri are not included in the rate. Overnight in Positano.
Day 5 – Rome
Return to Rome. Optional stop at the Abbey of Montecassino. Overnight in Rome.
- Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii ruins
- Island of Capri
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle, unless otherwise stated.
- Please dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulders.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Transportation with an English speaking driver with comfortable vehicle for day 1 - 2 - 5
- Tour guide in Pompeii for 2 hours on day 1
- Tour guide in Capri on day 4
- Gas tolls, parking fees and driverís boarding included
- Admission (Pompei 11.00 euro) Capri hydrofoil and local transportation (about 30.00 euro per person)
- Tips to driver and guide (please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283