This tour includes entirely tour number 1 plus a visit to the historical town of Pisa. On your return from Florence, you will be able to visit the square Campo dei Miracoli: in this square Pisa's 3 stunning monuments are located: The Duomo, the Baptistery, and the leaning tower, which is one of the most photographed landmarks in Italy.
Pisa was once a famous sea-trading republic and an archrival of nearby Genoa. Infact the Cathedral was begun in 1063 to commemorate the Pisan's victory over the Saracens in Sicily that year.The leaning tower was originally designed as a bell to the Cathedral.
It was begun in 1174 and finally finished in 1350.Unless modern engineering can halt it's tilt it is leaning 16 feet out of it's perpendicular) experts speculate that the structure will collapse in the next 2 centuries.
- Accademia Gallery
- Duomo, Baptistry and Giotto's Bell Tower
- Ponte Vecchio
- Leaning tower of Pisa
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are in included in your confirmation voucher.
Please hand to the driver your voucher at the end of your tour. We hand select our drivers and Tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience.
We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed . Your feedback is very important to us. Send email
-This tour includes a Professional English-speaking driver that gives commentaries of the sites seen. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers can only comment and explain the sights from inside the vehicle, and are not allowed to do so once they are outside the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Please dress respectfully for visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulder.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- English speaking driver that gives commentaries
- Private air conditioned vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at the at the port
- Guaranteed return on time to the pier
- Flexible itinerary
- Admission fees if not mentioned
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.