Meet your driver at your hotel and enjoy a relaxing drive through Lazio and Umbria and before you reach the spectacular Chianti countryside. Prepare yourselves for a delightful experience that offers tastings of some exceptional Tuscan products from fresh pasta with home-made pesto, to truflles, wild boar sauce and typical meats from the local Cinta Senese breed. You can also taste the Tagliata Toscana, sliced beef that melts in the mouth, or savoury toasts, eggs with truffles, extra virgin olive oil on toast (bruschetta), and icecream with the marvellous 30-year-old classic, or apple and honey, balsamic vinegars.
The experience would not be complete unless you have tasted the Chianti wines such as: Easy to Fall in Love, an exquisite dessert wine, having the flavour and scent of wild strawberries; Chianto Classico, aged over 3 or 4 years; Super Tuscan, a limited production of the highest quality. You will also have the chance to try some 30-year-old Balsamic Vinegar over ice cream for a unique and memorable experience!
This tour also includes the visit of the Cantina ( cellar ) where you will learn the secrets of the production process of the balsamic vinegar and you will have a chance to buy genuine Chianti wines, that cannot be found elsewhere or have them shipped home.
This tour is also available starting in Florence and ending in Rome.
Wine tasting and lunch are not included in the fee.
- Wine and olive oil tasting
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
-Pease dress respectfully when visiting churches
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle with pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Flexible itinerary
- Admission fees
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283