You will be met by your driver at your hotel and drive through the countryside for about 40 minutes before you reach our farmhouse in the heart of the Chianti region.
This Cooking Class lasts an average of 6/7 hours and includes over 10 different recipes of the best traditional Tuscan food from fresh pasta ( which we almost always prepare with our highly prized black or white truffles ) to gnocchi, grilled vegetables marinated in 8 year-old balsamic vinegar and homemade bread and focaccia (a traditional flat and crispy bread, flavored with herbs). Treat yourselves and your future guests with sweet tart with confectioner’s custard or fruit and, of course, the tiramisu! We will only have a maximum of 8 persons in the group so that we can work calmly and with care. Lunch or dinner is included according to the time of the lessons.
All courses include the tasting of Chianti wines such as: Easy to Fall in Love, an exquisite dessert wine, having the flavor and scent of wild strawberries; Chianti Classico, aged over 3 or 4 years; Super Tuscan, a limited production of the highest quality. You will also have the chance to try our 30 year old Balsamic Vinegar over ice cream for a unique and memorable experience.
This tour also includes a visit of the Cantina where you will gain an understanding of the exclusive production process of the balsamic vinegar, and of an impressive Tuscan wine cellar. You will have a chance to buy genuine Chianti wines, that cannot be found elsewhere or have them shipped home.
Please add to the above rate 150.00 euro per person for adults and 80.00 euro for kids 5-10 years old for the cooking class
- Learn how to cook a Tuscan meal
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- The Cooking class location and menu may be altered .
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle with pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Flexible itinerary
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
- The cooking class is not included; please add to the rate 150.00 euro per person for adults and 80.00 euro for kids 5-10 years of age.
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283