Discover Rome's most valuable site with a private and fully licensed Vatican guide.You will be met at your hotel and escorted to the front of the line by your chauffeur where you will meet your tour guide and embark on a 3-hour journey to explore the richest storehouse of art in the entire world: the Vatican Museums. Walk through the Tapestries and Geographical Maps Galleries, the Candelabra Gallery and the magnificent Raphael Rooms that lead to the 15th century Sistine Chapel which holds an invaluable collection of masterpieces such as Michelangelo's ceiling painting of the "Creation of the World". Enter St. Peter's Basilica, Christendom's largest church resting on 800 pillars and housing 44 altars to see the gilded Papal Canopy suspended over the altar where the Pope celebrates mass, the splendid gilt-bronze throne in the apse and one of the best known pieces of sculpture in the world - the Pieta, Michelangelo's masterpiece in marble.
Kindly take note that if mass is taking place in the Basilica, the entrance may be restricted. Please remember that all visitors are required to have their shoulders and legs covered when visiting the Vatican City, and that the Vatican Museums are closed on Saturday afternoon, every Sunday and on Religious holidays.
- Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Transfer from your hotel to the museums
- Fast track tickets
- Private licensed guide
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- The tour is available from Monday to Saturday. For tours departing on Wednesday, there is a possibility that you will not be able to include St Peter's Basilica and the Square due to the weekly Papal Audience during which the entrance to St Peter's Square may be closed. As an alternative, you will be offered an extended itinerary within the Vatican Museums, which still includes the Sistine Chapel and Raphael's Rooms.
- Please dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulder.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Fast track tickets, no waiting in line.
- 3 hour guided tour of St Peter's Basilica, Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with a licensed tour guide.
- Car service from your hotel to the Vatican; no return transfer
- If you wish to keep our chauffeur on hold during your visit please let us know at the time of the reservation and add 100.00 euro for the sedan, 180.00 euro for the minivan
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
The tour is private, just for your party.
Fast track tickets to the Vatican Museums/Sistine Chapel and a licensed guide for approx. 3 hours are included in the rate. Lunch is NOT.
The duration of the tour is 3.5 hours, including a one-way transfer to the Vatican Museums and a 3-hour visit of the Vatican. If you wish to keep our chauffeur on hold during your visit, please let us know at the time of your reservation and add 100.00 euros for the sedan and 180.00 euros for the minivan.
Tips are never included in our quotes .We think that a tip shouldn’t be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax!!! Once in Italy do not feel as though you have to tip everyone because someone told you to. Tip only if you really liked the service. Tips are generally: 10% not bad 15 % great 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283