This tour has been designed for guests who wish to enjoy an overview of the Amalfi coast, visit the picturesque village of Positano and explore Sorrento.
After leaving Rome and driving along the Highway of the Sun, the tour will cross the regions of Lazio and Campania. Along the way, you will pass by the famous Abbey of Montecassino, known for its famous battle and complete destruction during World War II.
After passing by the Vesuvio Volcano you will proceed along the Bay of Naples and enjoy spectacular views of the Mediterranean and of the islands.Your first stop will be Sorrento.Enjoy walking around the old town and maybe have a glass of the sweet Limoncello , a local liquor made out of Amalfi lemons .
You will then proceed along the Amalfi coast to Positano, where a picture postcard comes to life, a patchwork of flat and domed roofs and vine-covered stairways tumbling down to meet the gentle curve of beach. Enjoy time at leisure and explore this elegant spot with its designer boutiques, shops and seaside cafes.
Your driver will most likely make a suggestion for lunch at Costantino restaurant in Positano. Luigi, the owner, is not our uncle or cousin but a close friend and thousands of clients have enjoyed his cuisine throughout the years. You may choose to eat here for about 25/30 euro per person or dine at a restaurant of your choice.
Please keep in mind that you may encounter heavy traffic especially on weekends so we might have to change the order of the sites seen
- Amalfi coast views
- Shopping in Positano
- Delightful local cuisine
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle with pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Flexible itinerary
- Admission fees
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283