This full day tour will take to Sorrento in the morning. You will be driving along the famous Sorrentine coastline. After a visit of Sorrento and the surrounding areas we will head to Ercolano to visit the ancient ruins of this off the beaten path town. We suggest you hire a tour guide for the visit. Admission fees to the archaeological site of Ercolano are not included in the below rates and are approx. 6.00 euro per person. No reservation necessary. Please take note that Ercolano is not wheel chair accessible.
Leaving Ercolano we will start climbing mount Vesuvius to reach the top where you will enjoy a beautiful view of the Neapolitan bay.
- Stunning views
- Off the beaten path sights
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- If you dock in Salerno an additional fee of 15.00 euro will be charge for docking fees
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Flexible itinerary
- Admission fees to Hercolaneum and Mount Vesuvius
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283