The tour has been designed for guests who have already seen the famous attractions and beauties of Florence and Pisa and are looking for a truly wonderful and exceptional excursion. After approx. 1.5 hours driving through medieval towns and beautiful surrounding valleys, you will stop at San Gimignano, an enchanting medieval village that takes its name after Bishop Gimignano who saved the city from the barbarians.
The Italian Manhattan as it has been called because of its tall, majestic towers, San Gimignano will charm you with everything which makes it a unique town all over the world. You will have time to explore and shop.
Reboard the car and drive to Siena, a place that should not be missed during a trip to Tuscany. Founded by Augustus around the time of birth of Christ, the city became a wealthy and powerful rival of Florence during the late middle ages. Today Siena offers visitors a fascinating passageway to the Renaissance. You will have time to visit Piazza del Campo, the site of the annual spectacular palio horse race, Piazza del Duomo, where the Cathedral and the most outstanding buildings stand.
Lunch and wine tasting are available for 25.00 euro per person at a local winery.Please ask your driver if you wish to go ahead of time.
- Medieval towns
- Scenic views
- Wine tasting in the countryside
- Magnificent cathedrals and squares
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience.
We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed. Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Please dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulder.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private air conditioned vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Flexible itinerary
- Admission fees if not mentioned
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283