This place may not appeal to historians or art lovers, but for dedicated followers of fashion, designer label junkies or anyone who just can't resist a fantastic bargain, it's as exciting as when Columbus pointed at land and said: "Isn't that America over there?" Welcome then, to THE MALL, Italy's most exclusive outlet centre. And with Gucci, Ferragamo, Prada, Bottega Veneta, Sergio Rossi, Yves Saint Laurent and more at up to 60% off (and sometimes even cheaper, but more of that later) it is the Holy Grail of designer shopping.
After departing from the pier we will head towards Florence and then south. Our first stop will be at Prada.The Prada outlet is a little off the beaten track but well worth the effort to purchase products from one of Italy's leading stylist for prices up to half off retail price. Very elegant for a factory outlet .. well it is Prada.
We will then head to Dolce Gabbana and Fendi before reaching the mall. Out of the handful of shops running parallel to each other Gucci, Ungaro, Valentino, Bottega Veneta, Sergio Rossi, Yves Saint Laurent, Ermengildo Zegna and, of course, Armani have the most wearable booty. Even if designer labels don't matter to you, it's easy to be seduced by the quality behind the brands. Buttery soft leather jackets, figure skimming tailored suits, and shoes and handbags - there's just so much you want to buy. And don't be fooled into thinking you only need an hour to do the lot. It may be last season's stock, samples and seconds, but browsing is a leisurely pleasure, because for once you can afford the stuff that is usually only seen splashed across celebrity bodies and glossy magazines.
- High end shopping
- Best prices for Prada, Gucci and more
- Shop tax free
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience.
We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed. Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Flexible itinerary
- Admission fees if not mentioned
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283