The tour has been designed for guests who are looking for a truly wonderful and exceptional excursion. After approx. 1.5 hours driving through medieval towns and beautiful surrounding valleys, you will stop at San Gimignano, an enchanting medieval village that takes its name after Bishop Gimignano who saved the city from the barbarians. The Italian Manhattan as it has been called because of its tall, majestic towers, San Gimignano will charm you with everything which makes it a unique town all over the world. You will have time to explore and shop.
Reboard the car and drive to Florence.Visit the Accademia Gallery , Europe's first school of drawing founded in mid 16 th century and visit several masterpieces including Michelangelo's statue of David. Afterwards, proceed to the very heart of Florence and pause at the Cathedral square to view the Duomo, the Baptistry and Giotto's Bell Tower.
The impact and the magnitude of the Cathedral is awesome. The splendid building is adorned with green, red and white marble. The interior houses priceless works of art including Michelangelo's Deposition. Proceed through some of Florence's most elegant streets to the city's largest square, Piazza della Signoria and time permitting the elegant Ponte Vecchio.
Lunch and wine tasting are available for 25.00 euro per person.
- Accademia Gallery
- Duomo, Baptistry and Giotto's Bell Tower
- Tuscan countryide landscapes
- Medieval towns
- Wine tasting in local winery available
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience.
We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed. Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Please dress respectfully when visiting religious monuments; local custom requires covering knees and shoulder.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private air conditioned vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Flexible itinerary
- Lunch and wine tasting
- Admission fees if not mentioned
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283