A full day to experience firsthand some of Tuscany's most breathtaking towns, where photo opportunities are around every corner.
Discover Siena, Tuscany's second most important art city. Upon arrival in Siena, your local guide will meet you and take you on a walk through the town's pictUresque narrow streets. See the Church of San Domenico, the interior of the magnificent Cathedral and the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo, a brick-paved square where the famous Palio horserace is held. After the tour, you'll have some free time to enjoy Siena at your own pace.
On the way to San Gimignano, short photo stop in Monteriggioni, an absolutely tiny walled fortress on top of a hill, surrounded by olive trees and vines.
TUSCAN WINERY LUNCH
Next stop is at a family owned wine estate located in the typical Tuscan landscape and with amazing views of vines and olive trees. Here you will have time to relax and enjoy a proper Tuscan lunch that gives you a taste of country hospitality. The menu includes assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta, or soup, salad, dessert and coffee, accompanied by the winery's own excellent wine, olive oil and vin santo (sweet dessert wine).
After lunch, with an easy drive, we will reach San Gimignano, where you will finish your day in complete relax. Famous for its splendid skyline of tall Medieval towers, here you will have free time to explore the main street full of typical shops, have a look at the "Collegiata" (main church), or enjoy a gelato!Please note that this is not a private tour and it departs from here.
DEPARTURES: April 2016 to October 2016
8:30am (check in 10 minutes earlier)
Tour Runs 7 days a week
DEPARTURES: November 2016 to March 2017
8:30am Monday - Wednesday - Friday
MAX # OF PARTICIPANTS: 8 people
MIN # OF PARTICIPANTS TO RUN THE TOUR: 4 people
MEETING/DEPARTURE POINT: Florence city center - Via Calimala corner with Via Porta Rossa, close to the news stand and the Puma store.
- Group size limited to MAX 8 participants: no crowds, no rush and more personalized experience.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- A fun and informative English speaking driver to lead you through the day.
- Transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped vehicle (Mercedes Benz or similar make)
- Free wi-fi and fresh bottled water on board
- Guided tour of Siena with local guide, including entrance fees to Siena Cathedral (replaced with San Domenico Church on Sundays or when the Cathedral is closed) and free time to enjoy Siena on your own.
- Photo stop in Monteriggioni
- Delicious lunch with assorted cold cuts, cured ham, salami, cheeses, bruschetta, pasta, or soup, salad, dessert, coffee, 4/5 different wines, 3/4 different, olive oils and Vin Santo (sweet dessert wine).
- Free time to visit San Gimignano at your own pace
- A booklet about Siena and San Gimignano
- Gratuities (not mandatory and entirely at the client's discretion).
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283