Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the Chianti Classico wine country. You will depart from Florence city centre, and drive through the most scenic Tuscan wine road, you will reach the famous village of Greve in Chianti where you will have the chance to admire the attractive main square and its famed local shops under graceful porticoes.
After a 45 minute stop in Greve you will continue heading south to reach a typical wine estate where a wine expert will be at your complete disposal to satisfy all of your curiosity about the wine. Visit the wine cellars and learn about the process of wine making. Taste different wines and olive oil, paired with local Tuscan specialties such as cheese, salami, cold cuts and bruschetta. Return back to Florence city centre, to the departure point.Please note that this is not a private tour and it departs from here.
DEPARTURES: April 2016 to October 2016
9:00am OR 2:45pm (check in 10 minutes earlier)
DEPARTURES: November 2016 to March 2017
9:00am (check in 10 minutes earlier) Tour Runs 7 days a week
MAX # OF PARTICIPANTS: 16 people
MIN # OF PARTICIPANTS TO RUN THE TOUR: 4 people
MEETING/DEPARTURE POINT: Florence city center - Via Calimala corner with Via Porta Rossa, close to the news stand and the Puma store.
- Group size limited to MAX 16 participants: no crowds, no rush and more personalized experience.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- A fun and informative English speaking driver to lead you through the day.
- Transportation by air-conditioned and fully equipped vehicle (Mercedes Benz or similar make)
- Free wi-fi and fresh bottled water on board
- Visit to a wine estate, including guided tour of the wine cellars, tasting of fine wines and olive oil, paired with local Tuscan specialties (cheese, salami, prosciutto (cured ham) and bruschetta).
- Free time in Greve in Chianti, a quaint Tuscan village in the Chianti Classico area.
- A booklet about the wines of Tuscany
- Gratuities (not mandatory and entirely at the client's discretion).
The minimum number of persons to run this tour is 4 and the maximum number of persons in the group is 16.
The departure for this tour is in downtown Florence. For a map with the meeting point, please click
No, only a licensed guide is authorized to accompany you during the visit of sights. Our driver will drop you off close to the sights but will stay with the vehicle for the duration of your visit.
During this tour you will visit a wine estate, including a guided tour of the wine cellars, tasting of fine wines and olive oil, paired with local Tuscan specialties (cheese, salami, prosciutto (cured ham) and bruschetta).
The duration of the tour is 4 hours, including pickup and drop off in downtown Florence.
Since this is a shared tour, the itinerary is pretty much standard.
Tips are never included in our quotes .We think that a tip shouldn’t be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax!!! Once in Italy do not feel as though you have to tip everyone because someone told you to. Tip only if you really liked the service. Tips are generally: 10% not bad 15 % great 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo Driver & Tours di Driverinrome Societa' Cooperativa a R.L.
Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15. Partita Iva 13627291001
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283