Designed for guests who wish to enjoy an overview of the Amalfi coast, visit the picturesque village of Positano, explore Pompeii, which is the most important archaeological site in the world and shop in Sorrento, an enchanting summer resort that attracts people from all over the world.
Skirting the bay of Naples, in the shadow of Mt. Vesuvius your vehicle sets out from the port on a scenic 1-hour relaxing drive to Pompeii. Ironically one of the ancient world's worst disasters stopped time in Pompeii, where you will experience life as it was in the 1st century AD. In fact with the eruption of mount Vesuvius in 79 AD the city was buried 20 feet below ash and lava until excavations began in the 18th century. Once on site you will have 2 hours to tour on foot, gaining an insight into the lives of ancient Romans as you stroll past baths, heaters, temples, markets and forums.
The next stop will be the famous resort of Sorrento.You will discover a village that is brimming with character and overflowing with picturesque sceneries, streets, and charming people. It was here in Sorrento that Greeks and Romans found inspiration for their art and industry, and it is here that you will find an extraordinary collection of wood works, mosaics, furniture and porcelain.
You will then proceed along the Amalfi coast to Positano, where a picture postcard comes to life, a patchwork of flat and domed roofs and vine-covered stairways tumbling down to meet the gentle curve of beach. Enjoy time at leisure and explore this elegant spot with its designer botiques, shops and seaside cafes.
Please keep in mind that Pompeii is not completely wheel chair accessible. We can hire a licensed guide in Pompeii, for a 2-hour walking tour at an additional cost of 120.00 euro.
- Pompeii ruins
- Amalfi coast views
Complete information including our phone numbers, meeting time and place are included in your confirmation voucher.
Please give your voucher to the driver at the end of the tour. We hand select our drivers and tour guides in order to give you the ultimate experience. We would love to hear from you after your tour is completed.
Your feedback is very important to us so please Send email
- This tour includes a professional informative English-speaking driver. Due to strict Italian laws & regulations that protect officially licensed guides, our drivers cannot walk with you into any site but can answer any question you have from the vehicle. A Professional licensed guide, where needed, can be hired on request at an extra cost.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- If you dock in Salerno an additional fee of 15.00 euro will be charge for docking fees
- The tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestions but always covering mentioned sights.
- Keep an eye on your wallet and purses at all time. Do not wear jewelry or carry large amount of cash.
- Professional informative English-speaking driver
- Private vehicle for the day
- Pick up and drop off at the port
- Guaranteed return to the pier on time
- Flexible itinerary
- Admission fees to Pompeii ruins - 11.00 euro per person
- Tips to driver and guide ( please read below for more information)
Tips are never included in our quotes.
I think that a tip shouldn't be included in the rate otherwise it would be a tax.
Tip only if you really liked the service.
Tips are a personal gesture and are given whenever the client feels it is necessary.
Tips are generally: 10% not bad - 15 % great - 20 % best tour in my life. Please report any abuse.
In Associazione con Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo D&T di Melaragno Daniele P.I.13627291001 con Licenza rilasciata dalla Provincia di Roma Numero 32888/15.
Tel. (+39) 066244373 - US number (315) 544-0496 - Whatsapp: (0039)392 4468283